Followers

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Just Black and White

Happy Saturday everyone!
I am with a quick share, I made this card 2 days back, and was just waiting a free day on my blog t share. As you might have noticed my blog postings have become sporadic.

I was inspired by CASology for this card.

I started with embossing the front panel, I used Sizzix Animals print folder for this. Then used Waffle Flower Monochrome stamp, used the Zebra and stamped in black, and fussy cut to add to the front, I stamped the sentiment on a strip and added next to the zebra, added googly eyes to the zebra. Finished off with a few black jewels, I am loving how clean this card looks, and the embossing provides a beautiful dimension without taking away the serene look!
I hope you agree with me ;)

Linking this with:

CASology
 Interpreting the cue with Zebra in the Safaris


Addicted to Stamps and More
 Another entry here


TIME OUT Challenge
I took my inspiration from the b/w table lamp, and safari as travel from the map, hope it makes sense ;)


CWS Challenge
A monochromatic Masculine card


Paru's cardmaking Challenge
 A simple CAS card here
 

STAMPlorations CAS Challenge
Another CAS entry here


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

9 comments:

  1. Ok, I am seriously loving that embossing in that background, just perfect for that zebra and a monochrome card! :)
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossed background and cute animal on it. CAS perfection and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the embossed background x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful. Your embossed background perfectly matches your image and theme. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do agree with you, Rahmat! This card is a delight and everything you said about it is true!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card and I love the sentiment along with the Zebra. Awesome. So glad you shared over at Creative with Stamps.
    Billie A
    Creative with Stamps
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Aud Sentiments
    Paper Play Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card. It's a simple card that packs a punch. Thanks for joining the August challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cute die cut zebra - and the texture you created with the embossed background - wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete