Followers

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Inspired by Flag

Happy weekend peeps. I am back after a while with a card. I had been crafting a lot nowadays, but all are for my DT posts. I am prepping for a holiday in next few days, so getting all my projects ready!

I was inspired by the Less is More challenge.
I used the Macau flag colors for my inspiration here. It is green, white and gold/yellow
I used a green card stock, and used the Marvellous Mehndi stamps and heat embossed in gold. I edged it with a gold glitter strip and stamped the sentiment 'greetings' on the top of the panel, and wrote "from" . I used Concord and 9th alphabits to stamp 'MACAU' on black and heat embossed in gold.
That is it, its super clean card.





Linking this with:
Less is More
Colours of your country flag

Wow Embossing July Challenge

4 Crafty Chicks 
Anything Goes

Simon Wednesday challenge
Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

11 comments:

  1. and it looks so pretty! Love your combination of green and gold!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning - standing out amongst all the red white and blue! Very luxe and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is splendid, Rahmat ! I love this bright and vibrant green panel combined with the gorgeous mehndi stamp set from Uniko embossed in gold ! So beautiful ! A stunning take on our challenge ! Thanks a lot for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the gold embossing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply fabulous Rahmat. Beautifully exotic and always love seeing Uniko goodies in the gallery. The Mandala looks so elegant in gold embossing against the green background. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gold is simply stunning! I love the design of it and the simplicity at the same time. lots of pop. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. The combo of green and gold looks a stunner. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors are so impressive and beautiful and your card is just CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! A gorgeous card. A lovely CAS card but very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what great flat colours conveyed on your card. That shade of green is gorgeous, and the images you chose to emboss in gold look stunning.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stand out card...love the colours and the gold against the green is amazing x

    ReplyDelete