Followers

Monday, May 15, 2017

Revealing a secret today........

*Top 3 at Souvushka Slavia

Hey all I have been holding in this secret for quite sometime now, and finally I can let it out in the open 😂 .
I am joining the Encouragement Squad at Casual Friday. When Michele extended the invitation a few weeks back, of course I said YES immediately!!! Click HERE to get to the new challenge blog.
As you all know that I had been participating in the Calling all sistah blog hop regularly, I just liked the cause of the hop, and wanted to be part of it, and I was planning not to miss a single month this year, and then thing opportunity came along, so it all had worked well.
  The format has changed a bit, and got more fun. On the 17th we will still have the reminder post to check yourself against breast cancer, and on 18th every month, the new addition is the Encouragement challenge! here you can play with any type of uplifting or encouragement cards.

Today is my introducing post, and I have a card using the CASual Friday stamps.
I have used the flowers from the Pretty Posies and sentiment from Floating set here.



I used all white front and base. I stamped the flowers on a regular white card, and used zig clean color brush to add color, and blended using a water brush. Then I used the scaNcut to fussy cut the flowers and leaves.
I used Hero Arts Neon sunshine ink to stencil the bubbles in the BG on the front, followed by the sentiment. Then I arranged the flowers using foam adhesive, the leaves are added using tape, no dimension. To finish off, I added a chipboard strip at the base, and added a flower as well, and as usual a few Rhine stones.









Linking this card with:

Aud Sentiments Challenge
Flowers with a sentiment

The Flower Challenge
 I a joining in with Maria's card here, inspired by the bouquet and flowers


Sovushka Slavia



Addicted to CAS



Addicted to stamps and more

 

Mod Squad Challenge

Lets color

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

12 comments:

  1. That's awesome news, Rahmat - and for such a great cause too!! So happy for you..heartfelt congratulations!! :)
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and a fab card too. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great big congrats to you, it is a wonderful cause. Your card is very bright and would be a breath of encouragement to anyone. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad this week. Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rahmat and thank you for CASEing my card.
    Your bouquet is so cheerful and bright, love your stenciled background in that pretty yellow, it really brings out the vibrancy of your flowers.
    Thank you for playing along with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you join us again next time.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and colourful. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many congrats on your happy news Rahmat.Love the beautiful CASE of Maria's card.Such pretty flowers and bold bright colours too. Thank you for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge;' and we hope to see you again soon Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking forward to working on the Encouragement Squad with you! Your card would certainly lift anyone's spirits with the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Card and a brilliant CASE of Maria's card. Love it. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your new DT Rahmat. Love these bright blooms too.
    So pleased you joined us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your new DT spot, Rahmat ~ So happy for you! This is such a beautiful card! I love your choice of blooms and your neon stenciling in the background is fabulous! So glad you played along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rahmat, congratulations on your new DT spot. I love your bright and cheery card and that sentiment is perfect. Fabulous card for a great cause. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete