Followers

Friday, May 19, 2017

Circle Shaker Card

 * Top 3 at CAS on Sunday

Happy Friday peeps.

This card was sitting on my mind for the last few days.
I finally made it yesterday! I die cut the circle card using WeRMemory keepers nestled circle dies, I sponged the base using the yellow and orange shades of distress inks. I then added a house die cut from Paper Smooches in black on the base.
I stamped the sentiment on acetate using a black Archival ink from Rangers, it is from Paper Smooches - Summer Lovin' set.
I then added the left out small bits of windows from the house die cuts in black and some white sequins to create the shaker.






Linking this with:
CAS on Sunday
A circle CAS shaker card here
Shaker cards

CASology
I am joining in with the warmth of the orange sky


Dies R Us Challenge
A circle shaped card here
Shaped cards

HLS May Anything Goes
Used dies to create the shaker


TIMEOUT Challenge
 I am inspired by the circle shaped BG with the inking here. Hannelie's card was the starting point for this card.


Simon Monday Challenge
A home inspired card
Home Sweet Home

Simon Wednesday Challenge
Added some sequins to add the sparkle
A bit of Sparkle

Addicted to stamps and More
A shaped card with distress inks


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

15 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, think I need to steal your time turner to get time to make all the cards you inspire in my head! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that gorgeous! So serene! Love the colors you used, and the concept.
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful circular shaped card with lovely background! A fab shaker card...love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us this month for the 'Shaped Cards' Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really created a beautiful design! Love your circle shaker! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I'm so glad you brought this to life ... it's FABULOUS! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Shaped card/project’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I love small forms. The background inside is beautiful, I love this mini sunset scene. Great job! Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sky glows beautifully on this card! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week, Rahmat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A FAB case Rahmat!
    I love the way my card inspired you! Thank you so much for playing along !

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME shaker! I just LOVE this..so creative. Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so very lovely and I adore the shaker aspect! Thanks for sharing with us again at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning shaker card, Rahmat. I love the vibrant background. Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh this is great , I love how you made it s full shaker card, and the background is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Time Out challenges , Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab shaker!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete