Followers

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Calling all Sistahs Reminder

Hey all, its the 17th and we are up with the reminder post at the new blog Calling All Sistahs by CASual Fridays Stamps.
Remember to check yourself against breast cancer, its more important than you might think it is.


I have used the CAS(Calling all sistahs) line of stamps from CASual Fridays to make this card.
I used the pink in from Altenew to stamp the hope ribbon and did partial fussy cutting at the bottom. The base is sponged using a horizontal mask with distress ink hickory smoke. I split up the one line sentiment in parts to add to my card. I didn't cut the stamp, but just stamped the parts I wanted to stamp on that particular line.
Finished off with Pretty Posh Sequins exclusively designed for CAS, its a limited edition item.


Linking this with:

Addicted to CAS



Addicted to stamps and More



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful reminder card! I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see these great cards from you for this cause! :)
    Love the card you've made Rahmat.. especially the partial die cutting..looks great! :)
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect PINK CAS card. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete