Followers

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Water color and distressed background

Hey all, I am up with a card, this was made a long time back, and I was just holding on it to post.

I used shades of blue water color , and some brown on the center , and then took a plastic clear wrap, and placed on the card, and moved the wet paint around, at the top I moved around, so that it looks like clouds. I moved my fingers up and down for the brown to mimic the look of some plants , and refection, and the bottom one is moved so that it looks like moving water.
The lotuses are from Waffle Flower, and water colored those using zigs, and fussy cut to add to the front.
Stamped the dragonflies in blue to gel with the background.
Sentiment is from same set, a part of it is heat embossed and fussy cut.
I added some grey glitter paper to the panel, and added to the card.
A few jewels to finish off.

Linking this with:

The Pencil Case
I have colored the lotuses, and also my background
Anything Goes

The Flower Challenge
Thank you occasion

613 Avenue Create
Anything Goes

CAS-ual Friday
 Another entry here


                             Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments.
                                                      Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Your background looks really amazing Rahmat!! I love your pretty flowers popped up over your design!! Really nice layout!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it wonderful that our minds, and hearts are in sync, Rahmat? I used a different company's stamp, but the same bloom for The Flower Challenge! Wish we lived side-by-side! Oh think of the cooking/card making?
    xx
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I join too (even though I don't own the same stamps, please let me!!)

      Delete
    2. Ashwini, how can I say no..the more the merrier. Only if this comes true, I am yet to meet a bloggy friend in person ;)

      Delete
    3. All right you lot no parties without me....ok

      Delete
  3. You know the feeling in an underwater aquarium - you're surrounded by all blue and wonderful aquatic life - that's the feeling I get from this card...though the fish are replaced by dragonflies! :P Its really beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous and creative background on your beautiful card. Thank you so much for finding time to stop by my blog and leave such kind comments...It really is appreciated. Loving your colour combination too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful card, love your background its stunning and those water lilies are just perfect on it. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flowert Challenge Aileen DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving that background! Thank you for taking the time to join in with us over at The Pencil Case.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the blue background - really atmospheric. Thank you so much for joining in this month's Flower Challenge! Ruth DT xx

    ReplyDelete