Followers

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

ATSM #200 - 4th Birthday

 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello all we have our 200th Challenge today, and it is also ATSM's 4th Birthday.
This alos happens to be my last post here as the DT, I am stepping down after 2 wonderful years, and I thank Kylie very much for offering a place to me in ATSM, I was just a newbie back then, and she took a great risk...lol.
We have a photo inspiration for you this week, and we do hope that you join in for the celebrations, we have a no.of sponsor's for this challenge.

Sponsors
Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for every day crafters. From cute to whimsical images, from everyday to funky sentiments there is something for everyone!

Prize: $30 gift certificate


Set your creativity free with our fun and whimsical stamps and dies. We embrace all paper crafting styles and pride ourselves in creating unique stamps and dies every month. 

Prize: $25.00 gift certificate

 

Prize: 3 digital images 

For my card I had used HLS stamps, as you all know that it is owned by Kylie, the owner of ATSM.
It is a one layer card, and I used the 4 from HLS - Big Bold Numbers, and the sentiment from HLS - Mix Mash set. I stenciled the starts using ARTplorations stars stencil, I chose only the small stars here, and done with few gold jewels. A very simple card.


I hope to see you there with your creations, to celebrate ATSM's 4th birthday, hop on to the Challenge blog to see more from the DT.

Linking this with:

HLS Anything Goes



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Fun card today and perfect for the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card!! Love that you've used Kylie's stamps! :) I know you'll be missed! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun birthday card, Rahmat! I love the pop of yellow on the stars, and of course your fabulous CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great clean looking birthday card. I posted your parcel yesterday, sorry for the delay. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel a party coming on with all the confetti and sparkle on this card! Fun creation!

    ReplyDelete