Followers

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

We are stronger than we realize

Good morning/day blogger peeps. Yesterday was a  crafty day for me, and I am just bit excited to share what I made, as I love the cards ;)
I will share in different posts today, maybe 2 or 3 posts!
The first one I wanted to share is, a stencil mono-print card.
For this I used the latest arrival to my stash from ARTplorations - bubbles stencil. I had used fired brick and Mowed Lawn Distress ink sprays. I directly sprayed over the stencil, and then pressed it against a mixed media card stock, the colors are very rich here. I king of like the look of the stencil.
I dried it using my heat tool, and then stamped the small butterflies from Uniko Studio. Added a big die cut butterfly from Sizzix, and sponged it using fired brick and black soot di, and then ran over a gel pen around the wings to give some shimmer. I added a black trimmed card stock at both ends to the panel, and few sequins to finish off. Today the sentiment is not stamped, but used a chipboard sentiment, which goes perfectly with the design. I love how the card has turned out. Hope you all all like it as well :)



 A close up at the shimmer.

Linking this with:
TIME OUT Challenge
Another entry inspired by the words this time.

'A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water' by Eleanor Roosevelt

HLS April CAS Challenge
Used stencils and di for my mono-print

CAS Mix Up Challenge
Stamping(butterflies) + Stencil mono-print + Die cut

CWS Challenge #1
Stamped the butterflies, and also a die cut butterfly

AAA Cards
Used stencil mono-print here


STAMPlorations Anything Goes
Used the bubbles stencil

Butterfly Challenge
I have used a margin with a trimmed black card strip on both ends.
M is for Margins
Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

24 comments:

  1. This is so cool Rahmat!! Love your stencil monoprint with the bubbles stencil. Great colours! The large butterfly die-cut is so pretty and sparkly. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome, stunning card, Rahmat! The stencil monoprint is really beautiful - and I also liked the multiple colored sentiment. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card, Rahmat! Love that you have stamped and die cut butterflies! =)
    Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bubble mono print idea Rahmat and great sentiment. Thanks for joining TO

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an incredible card. Such vibrant colors and the butterfly is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great monoprint Rahmat! So pleased you joined us on HLS CAS challenge! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beauty, Rahmat... So glad you're playing with us at CWS, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally loved the bold bg and the strip withe words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous technique here, Rahmat! Your card has so much texture, brilliant coloring and beautiful butterflies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great monoprint you've achieved, Rahmat! Love the bold colors and the pretty butterfly! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card! That is a great stencil! Love the shimmery butterfly too! Thank you for joining us at Creative with Stamps-our 1st challenge! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the stencil you have used and the colours are lovely together. Your margin is perfect with your butterfly for my challenge. Thankyou for fluttering by. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card. Love your butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't you love it when one card fits so many different challenges!! This is such an incredible design and the sentiment is so perfect for our challenge. I love how you have the coloured butterfly die-cut in the front and the black/white ones hidden amongst the ink, so clever. Always wonderful to see you at TIME OUT!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! I love the mix of materials and the colors - everything ;)
    Thank you for joining us at "Creative with Stamps",
    Eunice (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic - love the background!!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is really beautiful, love the colours and especially the butterfly! And that sentiment says so much to me...
    Thank you so much for entering your card in CWS challenge.

    Mary (CWS DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely stunning, love that background, saw this on the new Creative With Stamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is truly gorgeous. I love your combination of monoprint, stamp and that wonderful sentiment. Wonderful, vibrant colors. The butterfly is beautiful and goes so well with your whole composition. Thank so much for playing with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely creation, Rahmat. The red and green are so rich and I love the dark tones of your focal butterfly.
    Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  21. woooow Rahmat
    this is stunning
    I love the background of your butterfly card
    I see the stamp from UNIKO there too
    so beautiful Rahmat
    I am sorry for not blogging around I was cooking at friday and saturday and sunday was my bday hehehe
    I was busy cooking and not walk around blogland
    Hope you forgive me Rahmat
    Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps for our first challenge,
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning card,Rahmat,and the colors are amazing...and that stencil is so beautiful..
    see your card at CWS...Zeljka X

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is fabulous Rahmat, the mix of colours is so striking!
    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete