Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Watercolored lotus

Here is another card, my third post for the day.
I was not sure , if I wanted to share this or not, but I am sharing it anyway.
Actually I ecorded a video, so not sure about that either!
I chose a magenta base, and a water color paper for front, I stamped the lotus from Waffle Flower in distress ink - worn lipstick and ran through the water brush to add the color, I also water colored the water, and leaf as well, the sentiment and the dragonflies are also from the same set.
A few sequins to finish off.


Linking this with :

Fusion Card Challenge
Joining in with the colors and sketch

Paru's Card Making Challenge
Another entry here

The Challenge
I was not posting here, as I made another card with sewing earlier today for here. But realized that I have all the colors from this palette, so joining in here.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. so many lovely challenge for this beautiful card
    I loveee how you watercolored your flower
    and the blue Background is pretty
    Great card my friend
    see you maybe on my new post
    miss you
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty - well done. I have yet to do any water coloring - shame on me!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty and feminine card. The watercolouring suits this image perfectly Rahmat.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, watercolor work, and I just love those dainty, little dragonflies! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete