Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Uniko's cosmos one layer card

Hello everyone, It's been a while since I put my foot in my craft room. I am observing that by the end of the month, I kind of struggle with my mojo! I practically pushed myself to create something.
I made a one layer, using Uniko Studio - cosmos, I used the colors from a Challenge to get me started.
I masked the edges of the card, and then stamped the flower in blushing bride from SU and peacock feathers. The sentiment is stamped using vintage photo and a black ink. A few jewels to finish off.

Linking this with:

CAS Colours & Sketches
Used only these colors

CAS(E) this Sketch
Following the sketch pretty much.

Just Us Girls
Used the pink and blue from the picture

Inspired by the little things
I was inspired by the soft flowers.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. Pretty colors - and I love the masking too - lovely one layer card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever to do this card on the one layer, so effective with the masking. Such pretty colours and fabulous line stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo soft and lovely! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Awesome one-layer technique; love the border around the edge! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your delicate flowers and soft colors are a beautiful combination! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so pretty! I love your take on the inspiration photo and on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rahmat what a gorgeous card, the flowers are so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Inspired by All the Little Things this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful background that's for sure!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the soft subtle color card! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my this is so soft and pretty!! Brilliant use of the floral image and the accents really set things off nicely too! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful over stamping on the blooms! Thanks for playing at inspired By All the Little Things:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's such a neat sentiment and it goes well with those pretty flowers. Thanks for joining in our color challenge at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the masked border, I'm going to give that a go. The challenge colours look gorgeous stamped as a background, soft and pretty. Thanks for using our challenge colours great to have your card in the gallery
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete