Followers

Friday, November 6, 2015

Heartfelt thanks

Hey all, my second post of the day. I happened to make a couple of cards yesterday and posting one by one.
 This one is a paper pieced card, I had stamped the butterfly stamp on the card base, and stamped it on a floral pattern paper, and fuzzy cut to add it to the card.
The sentiment is from Waffle Flower - lotus. Few pearls added to finish off, a super simple card.


Linking this with:

Less is More
Paper Piecing

Little tangles


Mod Square Challenge
Thank you

Simon Wednesday Challenge
Thank you

Share handmade Kindness
This card is winging its way to a friend.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and simple way to say thanks. Love this. Thanks so much for joining us at the Mod Squad Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Rahmat!
    Great paper for your butterfly!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS, striking and so elegant Rahmat
    thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT job, Rahmat! the colors are so lovely and I love how you keep it CAS! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Thanks/Thanksgiving” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper, Rahmat. Perfect choice for your butterfly.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. let me tell you dear
    I thought it is a pair of earing
    it is adorable decoration for your lovely card
    and I have this Butterfly too
    I won last time at UNIKO challenge
    will use it again Rahmat
    thanks for the inspiration
    BEAUTIFUL CAS CARD my friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. So simple and so effective - what a super card Rahmat!
    Thank you for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors! Thanks for playing along with the LT challenge!

    ReplyDelete