Followers

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

After a brief break

Hey all, I am back after a brief break. I was in Vietnam for a short holiday. It was good to be by the beach, the problem is that my mojo is sort of still relaxing after the vacation ;) This holiday was a very needed as my summer and last few months went by for some rigorous studies, on that note I do want to share that, my exams results are back and I has passed my Bachelor's of Education. I did pretty well, I am surprised :o, despite the fact that I went back to studies after 15 years. I got my results on holiday, so was celebrating to the fullest.

Ok, I managed to make a card, no 2 actually today. Sharing one now.
It is a one layered card. I chose Mama Elelphant's - freestlye florals, masked and stamped, and did some coloring with Faber Castle brush markers.I also ran through my glitter pen on the flower center and leaves. The sentiment is from WPlus9 stamped with momento -lavender ink and woodware crafts.
I love the colors, and the sentiment here, hope you find it interesting as well.


Linking this with:

Less is More

Jewel colours

CAS(E) this Sketch


The Hop to Stop


Virginia's View Challenge


Simon Says Wednesday challenge
Anything Goes

Sharing a few clicks from my holiday.

Was lucky to spot a double rainbow and a perfect arc rainbow during one of the days.

With my daughter, who at 13 has crossed my height....haha being 168" tall myself, I thought I was quite tall...lol....not anymore.....I have finally come to accept that I am the shortest in the family ;) 

With my Son, who will be 15 this month in few days time. 
Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

 

24 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of the card - and the violet too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Rahmet, a lovelly design and beautifully coloured flowers along with a fabulous sentiment.
    Wonderful photographs!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is beautiful! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from The Hop to Stop. Your card is beautiful, wonderful masking and colouring. The sentiment is very appropriate for the hop. I appreciate your support of Domestic Violence Awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done Rahmat, great use of the colours and a gorgeous image and colouring.
    Superb pictures too. thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rahmet, gorgeous card! your flowers are so sleek and clean, I love the touch of glitter and how well layed out this is! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
    You look like you had a wonderful vacation and enjoyed your time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully designed! I bet this just shimmers and shines in real life - what a perfect comeback from your holiday. It looks like you had a divine time. Thank you SOOO much for supporting the Hop to Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Rahmat and thanks for sharing the awesome beach photos :) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous...your coloring is beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your masking and coloring is very pretty, and love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really lovely. A perfect card for the Hop to Stop. Those flowers are amazing. Nice family photos, too. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully CAS .... love it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What lovely jewel colours Rahmat... super pictures too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  14. that flower in purple I adore it Rahmat
    so elegent look on your card
    and so great use the sketch
    your daughter taller than you wohooo
    and me too soon I am the smallest in my family
    we are the same hehehe hugs, Monika
    PS: hope you like to visiting me back dear Rahmat
    love to get your encouragement...its really makes me smile and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful card...the purple flowers look gorgeous and such beautiful family photos
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card! Love it!
    Big congrats on getting that degree too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card, Rahmat, love those big blooms in our challenge colours. Your holiday looked wonderful and many congrats on passing your exams, all the hard work was worth it!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! I love your coloring technique! Great vacation photos too!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your take on the sketch, it is fantastic! The sentiment is so uplifting! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card-- that coloring is fab! Congratulations to you on your degree--that's an awesome accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card - I really liked the little touches of sparkly glitter you added!

    ReplyDelete