Followers

Monday, August 24, 2015

Back after 2 months!

Hey everyone, I am back to my card making and blogging after 2 long months. It has been a busy 2 months, went in for an unexpected minor surgery, right at the beginning of my holidays, and then the college and studies were going on so rigorously that I didn't have much time to look at the blog as well. Finally, I am done with all my exams, and the wait for the results has began already ;)

I am a bit all over the place, running errands for groceries, stationary, and school uniforms for the soon to be starting school year for kiddos, but was able to sit and make a card yesterday night. Nothing fancy, made 2 simple ones, I think I am all rusted, need to get my mojo back slowly.

The first one up is a very simple one layer card, with a single stamp, and few rhine stones, with a gentle touch of some blue pigment ink. I don't know the stamp company name, but I do know that it is a very old stamp.


Linking this card with CASology
I had absolutely missed playing here for the last few weeks, glad am able to join this week!

Playing with a simple stamp, I think Bingo is perfect to interpret this weeks cue.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second one is also almost one layer, but a paper strip is added. I started with masking the card diagonally, and I chose the chevrons from Kaisercraft and stamped diagonally in a panel, and added a strip of pattern paper to give a border, I used distress inks for my stamping, crushed olives, riped permisson.....gosh can't recall the names of the other two inks ;) I really need to sit and craft everyday.....this is bad, I even forgot the names of the inks!!
I added some splatters using the same inks, and a few rhine stones, the sentiment is from Uniko studio - Simply said birthdays.


Linking this one with:

Less is More
Going with the sketch as it is here.

CAS-ual Friday
Going in with some colorful chevrons

AAA Cards
A simple masking done here.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. I love your second card, the colours are fab and the chevron and splatters work so well together. Thanks for sharing it at AAA Cards and welcome back after your study break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two super makes, love your LIM card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards - love the bingo card - a very clever take on this week's Cue Card! So glad you're back playing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your LIM card - those chevrons remind me of Kaffe Fassett's work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you back rahmat and lucky you.... Haven't lost your talent one iota with the break!
    Fabulous, eye-popping cards and such beautiful colours and masking to the second one.
    Thanks so much for playing along at AAA cards and less is more.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stamping on the LIM card Rahmat and super use of colour!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to have you back, Rahmat. Love your second card, great how your splatters and gems match your stamping, and great colours too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that Bingo card is uber CAS and just fab! And I love the colours on the chevrons - great work.

    Nice to see you back too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how CAS your use of pattern is- great card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Friday challenge, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back to card making and blogging! Both of these cards are CAS fantastic! Love the colors and patterned you created in the second card! Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete