Followers

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A couple of CAS cards

Good day everyone!
I am up with few cards.


The first one is a one layer card, I chose a white textured base, and I sponged red, 2 shades of orange, and yellow ink using the stencil from Memory Box -Shine. The sentiment is from WPlusDesigns - Embroidered bouquet. I had done shadow stamping for the word"friend". It's a super simple card, I like the Ombre effect, and hope you all like it too.


Linking this one with:

I had used a stencil to create this card.

My second entry here, this time with a simple birthday wishes for a friend.

Another entry here, for a friend.




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second one up s a one layer card, I did some weaving on it. I made diagonal cuts to one edge, and did the weaving using orange and blue shimmery paper strips., and stamped some tiny twines from the WPlusDesigns -embroidered Bouquet, the sentiment is also from the same set.


Linking this one with:

CAS(E) this Sketch
 Kept the sketch the same.


Just Us Girls
 My second entry here, with all the three colors.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

19 comments:

  1. Rahmat your OLC is just stunning. I adore that textured card as you know, it gives such depth to a OLC and your shadow stamping is perfect. Thanks for joining Ink and Uniko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab friend card ! Love the design !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super stunning cards Rahmat and I particularly love all the sunny colour on the first one.
    Glad to see you've linked up at Uniko Studio too.
    Thanks as always for taking part
    Sarah
    Less is More & Uniko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both the cards are adorable Rahmat! Loved them!
    Hugs
    Suchi
    http://suchizcardstock.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh - this is just so cool! I definitely am going to try this, how wonderful. Love your take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Just Us Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards! I love the super cool sunburst on the first one! And the weaving on the second one is so creative! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two lovely cards Rahmat, I LOVE that sunburst, super colours!
    Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Less is More
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. An awesome duo, I love the sunburst and colours of the first, they are really cheery on a drab winters day here in the UK! Thanks SO much for joining in on the Uniko Studio Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice cards! Love the weaving on the second! Super idea for the sketch you've used! Those little vines actually DO look embroidered! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful, sunshiny card, Rahmat! Any friend would love this! And I love the weaving on the second card! Both are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, your ombre effect is outstanding. Your so good with your blending of colours (I'm so jealous!!). And weaving, fabulous way to add some dimension and interest to your card without the bulk and love the sweet little flower stamp down the side. So gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two smashers from you - LOVING the LIM card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, that sunburst card is gorgeous. Great colours! Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma
    PS: and great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards. I love the texture and the colours.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  15. The stencilling on the textured card is simply gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are super, I love the warmth of the first one!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful ombre on your sunshine, Rahmat. The weaving on the second is a very clever take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete