Followers

Monday, November 3, 2014

Metallic Christmas

Good Morning its a new week here, and I am back to crafting after a 2 day break, I am not in my best crafting shape, so yesterday was a day in kitchen....made some olden days food, which is almost disappearing.....I am hoping my kids can learn and keep it alive. I made sorghum bread, which is shaped with hand and bit time consuming, but it is very healthy and gluten free, I made my mom's fish curry using Salmon, and to wind up my day I made some Tapioca /potato fritters. Will be uploading the recipes soon to my blog.







I felt like I am ready to make a card(off lately, my mojo is on a holiday *wink*), so sat down to make a Christmas card. I used my custom made stamp's snowflake to create the background. Chose my favorite white to work with. Added a metallic Christmas tree, it is a ready made embellishment. The sentiment is computer generated, I love this font now, I used it for the baptism card in my last post.
Here is the card, not easy to get the right picture.


Forgot to mention that I added a blue fabric tape too.
 Linking this card with:

Mod Squad Challenge Blog
 Sticking with the theme of blue Christmas.


Hero Arts Holiday Challenge
 I am linking this as my Metallic entry.


The Pink Elephant - Anything goes



Virginia's View Challenge


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Love your share of food! Wow, you are talented! I love the silver snowflake image! GREAT job, Rahmat! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All About Metallic” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rahmat.. love the glittery Christmas tree ..:)

    ReplyDelete