Followers

Friday, February 21, 2014

My favorite Card!

 I made couple of Valentines card, and this card is my favorite one. No regular colors like pink or red, instead used a dark brown card stock, punched a small heart, and finished it off with a nice sentiment. Loved the look so much that I decided not to add any further embellishments to the card. A perfect masculine card!

Entering this card the following challenge :
Cardz 4 Guys Challenge # 6














Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!
 

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful sentiment, the colours are great for a men's card.
    Thanks for sharing it with us this week.
    Cheers. Jules DT Cardz4Guyz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great CAS card although there's still plenty of detail. Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful CAS card, I do like the sentiment and the small punched out heart. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete